Code of Conduct
Here at RetroCon, we’re in the business of having fun and providing a safe, secure and pleasant family environment. After all, it wouldn’t be The Retro Event if we didn’t all have a great time together! We want everyone to have a good time, so here are our rules for a safe and fun RetroCon. If you have a question about a certain policy or guideline, be sure to read through all of our policies, but if that still doesn’t answer your question, email email@example.com.
All RetroCon attendees, guests, vendors, staff, and volunteers are expected to interact in a respectable and positive manner. We are all here to have a great time, so please use common sense and be courteous.
- Follow all show policies, venue rules, and staff directions. No running, jumping, throwing, or other unsafe shenanigans. Support each other in maintaining a safe environment. Report concerns to RetroCon representative (identified by their T-Shirts and Lanyards).
- Don’t harass other attendees, staff or vendors.
- Respect everyone's physical, social boundaries and their personal property.
- No stealing or trolling.
- Remember to eat, sleep and shower.
- Make a friend.
- Chat, Share Memories, Buy Stuff and play some games.
Everyone should observe common sense rules for behavior, personal interaction, courtesy, and respect. Physical or verbal harassing or offensive behavior will not be tolerated.
Any violation of the rules of conduct which involve activities prohibited by law will result in notification of the proper authorities.
Attendees who violate these rules may be subject to expulsion from the convention without refund, and may be banned from attending again in subsequent years.
This code of conduct has been provided by GenCon under the creative commons license.